Classifications Clinical Advisory Group
The Classifications Clinical Advisory Group (CCAG) is an advisory group that includes members from medical, nursing and allied health professions and representatives from IHACPA’s Clinical Advisory Committee (including the Chair). Members of this group have significant knowledge of classifications and casemix, and include representatives from:
- Allied Health Professions Australia
- Australian College of Nursing
- Clinical Advisory Committee nominee(s)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care.
The CCAG provide expert clinical advice on development proposals across the ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS and AR-DRG classifications.